Download Small Favor (The Dresden Files, Book 10) | Jim Butcher

Small Favor (The Dresden Files, Book 10)
With any great series, I try to take it slow as it would be another year before I see my favorite characters again. And as usual, as soon as I get the book home, I dive right into it and don't let up until I finish, which is usually the next day. Small Favor was awesome! With every new Dresden novel, Jim Butcher just keeps getting better and better. Butcher is a master at dry wit and great dialogue, and always tops himself with every new adventure.

Small Favor was action packed and full of laughs, my favorite part being when Torelli tells Harry to name his price, and Harry says, " one hundred and fifty-six gajillion dollars". It was great to see all the old characters from past Dresden Files, and all I can say is, it's about time Harry is starting hook up with a woman! I started to feel really bad for Harry that he couldn't seem to catch a break where women are concerned, so here's hoping things work out for him!