Download : A Wild Pursuit | Eloisa James Novel

A Wild Pursuit
I really liked this book. James' style is funny and refreshing in a great load of dignified historical romance. She includes sweet details about regency life that float through the description.

The characters are real, but overall commendable. The romances are real, too. I would recommend forgetting the summary and just going with the story. I also recommend starting with Duchess in Love. I didn't, this is first Eloisa James book I've read, but there was clearly a back story I was missing... I really didn't mind, the characters spoke for themselves, but it would probably help.

I finish with saying that I don't usually leave reviews of books. Reading is a personal experience for me and I have a bad way of either liking or disliking something absolutely so my opinions aren't particularly discerning. So grain of salt and all, okay? I'm leaving this review mostly to put another five-star rating into the average and defend the story a bit.


Download : A Wild Pursuit | Eloisa James Novel